Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello world!

I am a suburban radical.

Yes, I may look like an ordinary member of the bourgeois on the outside. But on the inside, there is a revolutionary waiting to pounce. Or run free. Or whatever revolutionaries do.

Mind you, as a suburban radical, I mean that I am a radical leftist. Just wanted to make that clear.

We are all radicals at heart. Even if we are trapped in the bubble that is suburbia, that is no excuse to not keep up with the news around the world and to examine it from a progressive perspective. That's where this blog comes in--I will try to keep updates on the news and, as a suburban radical, give my humble opinions.

So join me in making the "suburban radical" a new kind of citizen. Radicals of the world (even those trapped in urban sprawl), unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment